Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Electric front windows
- Electric rear windows
- Heated rear windscreen
- Rear tinted glass 65% light absorbing from B pillar backwards
- Rear window wash/wipe with intermittent wipe
- Windscreen wipers/ intermittent wipe + 4 position delay
- Standard suspension
- Aerodynamic black radiator grille with chrome trimmed insert
- Black rear diffuser
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door handles
- Fully galvanised body
- Hidden exhaust pipe
- Rear window aerial
- Reflectors in all doors
- Tailgate with integrated rear roof spoiler
- Dusk sensor + automatic driving lights
- High level 3rd brake light incorporating LED Technology
- LED front fog lights with static cornering light function
- Range adjustable headlights via infotainment system with LED daytime running lights
- Rear fog lamp
- Rear number plate lights incorporating LED technology
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA)
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
Traction Control System (TCS)
Adaptive Cruise Control
Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth telephone and audio connection for compatible devices
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)
- Push tank flap
- 'Lights On' Reminder warning buzzer
- Brushed dark silver decorative inserts in dash and door panels
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Dust/pollen filter
- Convenience Pack - Golf
- Alarm with interior protection and deactivation via infotainment system
- Steel space saver spare wheel
Fitted optional extras
- Solid paint
- 16" Woodstock alloy wheels with anti theft wheel bolts
Paint - Special
- Special solid - Pure white
Trim - Cloth
- Zoom/micro cloth - Titan Black
|Maximum speed||130 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1495 cc|
|MPG (combined)||- ‡|
|Kerb weight||1870 kg|
|Vehicle length||4258 mm|
|Vehicle width||1799 mm|
|Vehicle height||1492 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2620 mm|
|Tank capacity||50 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 (WLTP)||- ‡|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 24 months’ warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- Up to 24 months’ MOT cover
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 24 months’ roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.