Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Electric front/rear windows
- Heat insulating glass in side and rear windows
- Rain and light sensors
- Windscreen with acoustic glazing
- Body colour bumpers
- Matt black rear diffuser with diffuser strip and tailpipes in chrome
- Matt black side air intake grille with inlay in matt aluminium
- Radiator grille in titanium black matt, single frame in chrome and horizontal struts in matt aluminium silver
- LED rear lights
- EBD - Electronic brakeforce distribution
Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)On cars with front-wheel drive, the front is heavier than the rear so that during braking the car's centre of gravity is displaced forwards. This creates the danger that the rear wheels tend to lock due to the lower traction.
Thus, via solenoid valves in the ABS unit, the electronic brake pressure distribution (EBD) regulates the braking force for the rear wheels so that they do not lock. The electronic brake pressure distribution function is included within the ABS function. The extent of the EBD application ends where the ABS control takes over.
- Front/rear floor mats
Audio / Communications
- Audi connect safety and service (e-call)
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)
- Automatic start/stop system with coasting functionality
- 7" high resolution colour driver information display system
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
At SEAT, the only system we install is maintenance-free without any additive. However, the soot deposited in the filter still needs to be disposed of so that the filter does not become clogged. For this purpose, the ceramic filter element is fitted with a noble metal-containing coating that acts in two ways.
During passive regeneration, the soot laid down in the filter is converted to CO2 in a slow, non-destructive manner. This process occurs in a temperature range of 350 - 500°C and takes place continuously, especially in motorway driving, without special measures.
Only in the event of prolonged operation at low load, for example in city traffic, approximately every 1,000 to 1,200 kilometres, does an active increase in the exhaust temperature to around 600°C take care of additional filter regeneration. At this temperature the particles accumulated in the filter burn away.
- LED Interior Ambient Lighting Pack - A6
- 4 way electric lumbar support for driver and front passenger
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Anti theft alarm with tow away protection
Fitted optional extras
Paint - Solid
- Solid - Brilliant black
Trim - Leather
- Twin leather - Black
|Maximum speed||152 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1968 cc|
|MPG (combined)||- ‡|
|Kerb weight||2255 kg|
|Vehicle length||4939 mm|
|Vehicle height||1457 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2924 mm|
|Tank capacity||63 l|
|CO2 (WLTP)||- ‡|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 24 months’ warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- Up to 24 months’ MOT cover
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 24 months’ roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.